Monday, February 2, 2015

HOLY CHIC, I MADE A BLOG!

Monday, February 2, 2015
So I did it! After months of thinking about it, going back & forth, I finally decided to start a blog!

       This is just going to be a fun side project, since I am taking the semester off from school.  I hope that with this blog, I can share what I know (or what I think I know) about fashion and beauty.  I am the type of person that gives my honest opinion about pretty much anything and everything! Therefore, you will always be getting the truth from me; whether it is the current fashion trends I love to what beauty products suck!  I cannot wait to start this blogging adventure.  Let's begin with some fun facts, that way you can get to know me!




1. I'm a twin, younger by 1 minute!

2. I have an associate's degree in Fashion Buying & Merchandising.

3. My hair is naturally a very dark brown, but I hate it so I dye it blonde.

4. My blog name is meant to describe me, petite meaning small & chic meaning stylish.

5. I love traveling & have been very fortunate to visit a lot of places; Italy is by far my favorite destination.

6. My favorite designer is Rebecca Minkoff; her handbags are TOO DIE FOR!

7. Cadbury chocolate is pretty much the greatest thing on earth.

8. My favorite place to be = my bed.

9. I am an extremely picky eater.

10. Shopping makes me very happy! :)

11. My biggest fears- thunder/lightening & ambulances (yes, weird I know!)

12. My car's name is Peeta.

13. I've loved donuts long before it was cool to love donuts.

14. As much as I love fashion, sweatpants & sweatshirts are my favorite to wear.

15. TJ Maxx is my heaven on earth.

16. My dream car is a black Range Rover. (A girl can dream right?)

17. I love to read.

18. Right now, I am watching Parenthood on Netflix & I'm addicted (don't spoil it!)

19. I know every line to the movie, Sweet Home Alabama.

20. Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year.

21. Carbs are my best friend.

22. I laugh at my own jokes, a lot.

23. I have always wanted to go on tour with a band.

24. I really hate when people spell/pronounce my name wrong.
ALIA = UH- LEE- UH

25. I am probably the most honest person you will ever meet.


Alia  






4 comments:

  1. Great blog post :)

    Lovely blog :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- new post about skin care would love to know your thoughts

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great post, I really enjoy The Body Shop products as well :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more from you and your blog! Have a lovely week.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checked out your blog, love it!

      Delete

petite-et-chic // a fashion & beauty blog © 2014