Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review | the Balm MARY-LOU MANIZER aka "The Luminizer" REVIEW

Wednesday, March 4, 2015



Can we please just talk about how cute this packaging is?! 




        my thoughts:
           The second I took this product out of the package, I knew I was going to be in love with it.  First of all, the color of this product is beautiful, the sparkle is amazing.  I quickly swatched it and could not believe the pigmentation; one little touch and I had this beautiful, opaque champagne powder on my finger.  This highlighter gives the most amazing glow to your face; I usually just brush it on my upper cheek bones and a smidge going down my nose.  A little secret, only highlight places you want people to notice, not places that you DON'T want to draw attention to!  When the sun hits this product your face just instantly lights up, and gives the most amazing finish to your makeup.  I have a very tiny face so I tend not to highlight a lot of places because I feel that it could easily overpower me and all the other makeup I have on… for people with normal sized faces, some other places that are great to highlight are your eyebrow bone & cupids bow.  Just be careful of how much product you use, you can always add more.  I would start with just a little at a time; I recommend maybe one or two brush strokes… you don't want to start to look like a disco ball! 

extra info:
         The Balm considers this product to be a highlighter / shadow / shimmer, so therefore it has multiple uses! The Mary-Lou Manizer retails for $24 on the Balm's website; I do know that other stores sell the Balm products as well.  Hautelook, where I scored mine for $12, often carries the Balm cosmetics, so if you are interested keep your eyes out!


Alia 

1 comment:

  1. SOOO nice! It's currently at the top of the "want" list - I don't think I could ever have to many highlighters x

    www.jackiejean.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

petite-et-chic // a fashion & beauty blog © 2014